Hoofprints of the Stag

Hoofprints of the Stag

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Summer Bucket List

Summer vacation has arrived, and I am now faced with the prospect of approximately one and half months left in Salt Lake City, UT before I return to Portland.  I have a few things left to do for school, but really, I need to focus on my Utah bucket list.  I am mainly posting this so that I can perhaps hold myself to it a little more firmly but also in case anyone has any suggestions as to where I might go or what I might do.  Some of the things I listed are not really Utah things, but they are things I really want to do this summer.  Here is my list so far:
  • Go to the Golden Spike
  • Do my last two so-called Small Town Adventures
  • Go to Antelope Island
  • Go to the Spiral Jetty
  • Hike Ben Lomond again
  • Hike Lewis Peak
  • Hike Mt. Ogden again
  • Hike Mt. Timpanogos 
  • Several other hikes
  • Walk from St. John the Baptist in Draper to the Cathedral in SLC
  • Actually visit Park City
  • Go to Arches again
  • Go to several other national parks
  • Actually visit Temple Square
  • Actually blog
  • Visit Magic Valley, ID
  • Finish my half of Ed's and my book
  • Visit the Trappist Monastery again
  • Finish reading a giant stack of books
  • Beat Zelda: Twilight Princess
  • Beat Final Fantasy V
  • Beat Final Fantasy VI
  • Finish learning a few songs on my guitar
  • Finish writing some poems I've been thinking about for a long time
My brain is racing with lots of other stuff to do, but I'll leave my list at that for the moment.  The possibilities are endless, so long as I don't wind up binge watching The Office and Seinfeld for the umpteenth time.


No comments:

Post a Comment